Dr. Robert Savarese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Savarese?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Robert Savarese?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2016

A great Doctor

Dr.. Bob is caring and very knowledgable great staff and very good at helping with spine pain I highly recommend him 1st class care

July 25th, 2015

Down to Earth, Compassionate, and Open-minded Doctor

Dr. Savarese is a breath of fresh air. He is everything my title lists and more. He is very intelligent, A+++ bedside manner (which I have found to be increasingly rare), and is even open to suggestions/thoughts. He didn't rush me at all and was very willing to answer any questions. The wait time was very long, however, but I just take that as he was giving patients before me the adequate time they needed. He was a very relaxed and cool guy. Not your typical egotistical doctor. Keep it up, Dr. Savarese! Can't say enough good things about him!

September 5th, 2014

Worst Office Ever

Never get to talk to a live person on the phone. You have to wait forever to get called back even when you are in excruciating pain. Making a urgent appointment is a joke. Wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy.

September 24th, 2012

Good Doctor

Dr. Saverese only does injections so there is no real pain management per se, however, he always thoroughly and honestly explains your diagnosis, what he plans to do and why. He told me that because I had two back surgeries at the end of last year, there was a lot of scar tissue which he may not be able to get around for my injections. He was honest and I appreciate that. We tried 4 times but he told me that since it didn't work, he wasn't going to put me through any more injections. The only problem is he doesn't prescribe pain meds but I am getting that from my ortho surgeon (also JOI).

August 1st, 2012

Wait time too long however . . .

My wait time has averaged almost 40 min. the two times I have seen him. He explains everything very well and he is honest. He treats me with compassion and respect. I have a hard time getting in to see him. My next appt. could not be scheduled within 2 weeks of me calling for an appt. As far as I know, Dr. Savarese does not manage pain medication. He only does injections but he is very good at what he does. I just wish that he managed my pain meds, too. My orthopedic surgeon (same group) does that. I always follow up with him not Dr. Savarese.

July 31st, 2012

He was chosen to be a jaguars doctor. That's good enough for me!

He has one of the best bedside manners I've ever seen in a doctor. He will speak so u can understand what your diagnosis is and educated me on what to do with my bad back (he actually got on the exam table to show me what exercises to do!). He was very caring and actually listened to me. I didn't need to see him again since my problem was relatively minor but he gave me the direct line to his nurse if I needed to get to him directly. That's great!

November 22nd, 2010

Excellent Dr

Great guy. He explains the diagnosis and what the plan is. He is a good diagnostician and compassionate. I would trust him to take care of my family anytime!!!

July 17th, 2016