A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sawicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sawicki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawicki
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawicki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicki graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sawicki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Sawicki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sawicki practice?
- Dr. Robert Sawicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sawicki practices Family Medicine near Linden, NJ.
See Linden Primary Care Doctors.