Dr. Robert Sawicki Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sawicki?

May 10th, 2011

Horrible Doctor

Worst doctor visit. He was walking out the door while giving me a diagnosis (Which violated my privacy). I didn't even have any complaints about his one diagnosis nor was it the reason for my vist. He vaguely adresed my concern .I was feeling uneasy about his diagnosis because he spent so little time and didnt even examine me for my chief complaint, I began to question how he came up with my dianosis so i asked so you think i have this because of such and such he responded with "well Duh! " long story short at the end of the visit he gave me a shooing hand gesture and told me he could'nt help me. The front desk would't refund my copay i was told to call my Insurance company.

May 9th, 2011