A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sax, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sax graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sax has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dennis Sax MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sax practice?
- Dr. Robert Sax has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sax practices Ophthalmology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.