Learn more about Dr. Robert Sax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sax
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sax, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sax graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sax has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dennis Sax MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sax practice?
- Dr. Robert Sax has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sax practices Ophthalmology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.