Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sax
Dr. Robert Sax, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, NY, with another office in Albany, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Sax is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, St Peter's Hospital and Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Sax has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sax has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...