A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Saxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saxton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxton graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Saxton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center, Waco, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hibberd Saxton MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Saxton practice?
- Dr. Robert Saxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Saxton practices Neurological Surgery near Lorena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Gregor, TX.
See Lorena Neurological Surgeons.