Learn more about Dr. Robert Scalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scalia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scalia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Scalia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scalia, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scalia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Scalia DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Scalia practice?
- Dr. Robert Scalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Scalia practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pine Grove, PA.
See Pine Grove Internists and Pine Grove Pediatricians.