A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Scalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scalia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scalia, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scalia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Scalia DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Scalia practice?
- Dr. Robert Scalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Scalia practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pine Grove, PA.
See Pine Grove Internists and Pine Grove Pediatricians.