Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Scappa
Dr. Robert Scappa, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in North Fort Myers, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Scappa is affiliated with Downtown Naples Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Cape Coral Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Scappa has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Scappa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Felicia Stonedale
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.72 mi34
Dr. Marvalyn Decambre
Fort Myers, FL 0.74 mi20
Dr. Daniel Kennedy
Fort Myers, FL 0.96 mi18