Dr. Robert Scarpato Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Scarpato?

Dr. Scarpato is Wonderful

Posted on April 29th, 2011

I had two appt. scheduled through my primary care physician with another dr. in Hyannis. The other Dr. was late over and hour for each appt. I called Dr. Scarpato office and I was taken within one weeks. The other dr. was rescheduling 4-6 weeks out. My mother worked for GP for 27 years. Dr. Scarpato is a docctor from another generation. I am 42 and he spent the time to explain the prodecure, results and expectations. His staff and the ultrasound tech were wonderful during bother procedures. I cannot ask for a better dr. I only wish my Primary care was as warm and spent the time with me. I hate to be rushed and that is exactly what will not happen in this office. My results from endovenous laser surgery are fantastic.

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.