Dr. Robert Scarpato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Scarpato?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Scarpato?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 29th, 2011

Dr. Scarpato is Wonderful

I had two appt. scheduled through my primary care physician with another dr. in Hyannis. The other Dr. was late over and hour for each appt. I called Dr. Scarpato office and I was taken within one weeks. The other dr. was rescheduling 4-6 weeks out. My mother worked for GP for 27 years. Dr. Scarpato is a docctor from another generation. I am 42 and he spent the time to explain the prodecure, results and expectations. His staff and the ultrasound tech were wonderful during bother procedures. I cannot ask for a better dr. I only wish my Primary care was as warm and spent the time with me. I hate to be rushed and that is exactly what will not happen in this office. My results from endovenous laser surgery are fantastic.

August 2nd, 2014