A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schabbing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schabbing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schabbing, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schabbing graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schabbing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Schabbing MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Schabbing practice?
- Dr. Robert Schabbing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schabbing practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Neurologists.