Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 9th, 2016

Dr. Schanzer was compassionate. took the time to explain everything to me. His office staff made me feel comfortable.

Good Doctor Horrible Staff show details Good Doctor Horrible Staff
by Christina G on Jan 23rd, 2016

I like Dr Schanzer but unfortunately dealing with his staff made it a horrible experience. From the front desk to the back office I'm not sure which was worse. The receptionist is very rude and callous and the one in the back is obnoxious and dishonest. The medical assistant seemed nice but not very medically educated. It is sad to see that Dr Schanzer has people representing him in that manner, needless to say I will not be back.

The Very Best! show details The Very Best!
by Lori Cheche on Oct 19th, 2015

This Doctor saved my life where others would have had me dead. The other Doctors weren't listening to what I was saying and what I needed. He did and always does. He is the very best!!! I cannot say enough good things about him. His bedside manner is tops and you can tell right away that he genuinely cares about you as his patient. His office is very well run and his staff are friendly, kind, knowledgeable and always willing to help when needed.

Sep 2nd, 2015

Doctor has a very weird manner . Also, Staff is horrible - would not recommend to anyone !

by Maureen on Jan 9th, 2015

Front staff is so rude . Doctor has a weird manner

by b. haney on Nov 18th, 2014

Dr. Schanzar's staff was the best and caring, and he was great to me my family and because of him i am here writing this,,, 2 1/2 stents much thanks

Great cardiologist show details Great cardiologist
Aug 14th, 2012

I called in Dr. Shanzer on the advise of a nurse friend who's husband had had an MI. I had never heard of him but trusted my friend's judgement. He was wonderful from the ER to a cardiac cathhe treated me with respect and was very caring to my family who were very worried about me. HE is professional and knowledgeable without being stuffy. I don't trust MD's easily after working in a hospital for 32 years but Dr. Joe is the best!

Oct 7th, 2011

Dr. Schanzer is a competent and compassionate physician. He takes his time to make certain all your concerns are addressed. I highly recommend him. My husband likes him as well.

Office Staff are very Rude. show details Office Staff are very Rude.
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Robert Schanzer is not reachable, If the patients need some information; then Staff never care about my diaganosis reports.