inactive

Robert J Schanzer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
Dr. Schanzer was compassionate. took the time to explain everything to me. His office staff made me feel comfortable.

January 23rd, 2016
Good Doctor Horrible Staff
I like Dr Schanzer but unfortunately dealing with his staff made it a horrible experience. From the front desk to the back office I'm not sure which was worse. The receptionist is very rude and callous and the one in the back is obnoxious and dishonest. The medical assistant seemed nice but not very medically educated. It is sad to see that Dr Schanzer has people representing him in that manner, needless to say I will not be back.

October 19th, 2015
The Very Best!
This Doctor saved my life where others would have had me dead. The other Doctors weren't listening to what I was saying and what I needed. He did and always does. He is the very best!!! I cannot say enough good things about him. His bedside manner is tops and you can tell right away that he genuinely cares about you as his patient. His office is very well run and his staff are friendly, kind, knowledgeable and always willing to help when needed.

September 2nd, 2015
Doctor has a very weird manner . Also, Staff is horrible - would not recommend to anyone !

January 9th, 2015
Front staff is so rude . Doctor has a weird manner

November 18th, 2014
Dr. Schanzar's staff was the best and caring, and he was great to me my family and because of him i am here writing this,,, 2 1/2 stents much thanks

August 14th, 2012
Great cardiologist
I called in Dr. Shanzer on the advise of a nurse friend who's husband had had an MI. I had never heard of him but trusted my friend's judgement. He was wonderful from the ER to a cardiac cathhe treated me with respect and was very caring to my family who were very worried about me. HE is professional and knowledgeable without being stuffy. I don't trust MD's easily after working in a hospital for 32 years but Dr. Joe is the best!

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Schanzer is a competent and compassionate physician. He takes his time to make certain all your concerns are addressed. I highly recommend him. My husband likes him as well.

October 6th, 2011
Office Staff are very Rude.
Dr. Robert Schanzer is not reachable, If the patients need some information; then Staff never care about my diaganosis reports.