A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris Schapiro
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Schapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Schapiro graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris Schapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.