Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris Schapiro
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Schapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Schapiro graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris Schapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harris Schapiro practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.