- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scharf is Excellent. Dr. Scharf has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scharf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scharf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Scharf practice?
Dr. Robert Scharf practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Scharf, Dr. Bobby Scharf, Dr. Rob Scharf, Dr. Robbie Scharf