A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Scheible:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scheible is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scheible, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheible graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Scheible has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Scheible MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Scheible practice?
- Dr. Robert Scheible has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Scheible practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.