Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Schenken
Dr. Robert Schenken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Schenken is affiliated with Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa Health Care and University Health System. Dr. Schenken has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Schenken has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Schenken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Robert Huff
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Gabriel Medrano Valle
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Patrick Ramsey
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi22