A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schenken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schenken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenken
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Schenken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schenken, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenken graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schenken has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Spencer Schenken MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Schenken practice?
- Dr. Robert Schenken has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schenken practices Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Endocrinologists.