Learn more about Dr. Robert Schenken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schenken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenken
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schenken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schenken, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenken graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schenken has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Spencer Schenken MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Schenken practice?
- Dr. Robert Schenken has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schenken practices Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.