Learn more about Dr. Robert Schenken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schenken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenken
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Schenken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schenken, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenken graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schenken has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Spencer Schenken MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Schenken practice?
- Dr. Robert Schenken has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schenken practices Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Endocrinologists.