A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schenken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schenken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schenken, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenken graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schenken has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Spencer Schenken MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Schenken practice?
- Dr. Robert Schenken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schenken practices Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.