Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Bob. The Best In His Field show details Dr Bob. The Best In His Field
Jul 29th, 2015

Dr Schiffman is not only the best DOCTOR here at Mt Auburn Hospital. Located in room # 49 , 4th floor. He is a extremely knowledgeable , honest, and caring human being! !!!!

competent, caring, intelligent, thorough show details competent, caring, intelligent, thorough
Feb 19th, 2011

he deserves five stars. we live in fear that he will retire!

Takes the time to get to know you show details Takes the time to get to know you
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Schiffman has the ability to put you at ease by the manner in which he talks to you. He is not only there for your medical needs but also spends the time to get to know you as a person.I once was waiting for an xray when a man who was visible upset was brought to the xray area. I almost went over to him to see if I could help in any way..don't know what I could have done..when Dr. Schiffmann came over to him. Just his presence made the man calm. I pray for such a wonderful understanding doctor. Maybe he can give a class for upcoming and some present doctors on how to be able to heal and at the same time be understanding on what the person is going through,

from a current patient show details from a current patient
Oct 14th, 2009

Without a doubt 4 stars... he is bright, focused and caring. Listens attentively, offers sound judgements. He has treated not only me, but other members of my family as well. They are quite pleased with the care that he provides. I would recommend Dr. Schiffman to anyone with pulmonary issues. The staff was very courteous/helpful--and worked to book my appointments in record time. (I was unwell and traveled to MA from out of town)

Jul 29th, 2009

He is very caring and listens to his patients. I actually do not mind going to his appointments because it is usually quick, easy, and you leave knowing something new about your chronic illiness and how to make it that much more managable. To me, that is important for the quality of life. To Breathe!!!!