Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Deborah A. Weaver RN, MSN  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

I was an RE nurse for 25 years at the hospital Dr. Schilken trained at. I have know him since he was a junior resisent, and when I ruptured a tendon in my leg--it was Dr Schilken that I chose to perform my surgery, and followup. I know him as a wonderful, caring physician--but more importantly--he gets this nurse's orthopedic stamp of approval!

|  First Impressions Fantastic  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Schilken took a look at me when I was in to see Dr.Mark Fye,I can only say that he has a great way of making you feel you will be well cared for.I look forward to having him treat me for a shoulder problem.

|  An amazing Dr., not many like him  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

Not only is he an amazing Dr, his bedside manner matches. He listens to his patients, doesn't treat you like you're stupid. Will do everything he can to help you and is very kind and respectful and makes you feel at ease and that no matter what is wrong, everything will be alright.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2009

Excellent doctor for numerous knee problems including two meniscal tears and arthritus of my knees (at 39 years old!).Excellent surgeon, excellent care. Highly recommend.

|  Dr. Robert E. Schilken is the Best!  |  show details
by Ann W. Preece on Mar 29th, 2009

Dr. Robert E. Schilken is an extremelycaring and compassionate physician. He is also an extremely competent surgeon.I should know, he has operated on me,three times!

|  show details
by kwhit190211 on Sep 6th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Doctor R. Schilken is the best there is, I think. He's scoped both of my knees & my right shoulder. He is very informative & explaines the whole thing to you, Very friendly & professional. His staff is the best, also. Between the Doc & the staff th

Read Full Review at citysearch.com