A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schimenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schimenti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schimenti
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schimenti, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimenti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schimenti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Schimenti FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Schimenti practice?
- Dr. Robert Schimenti has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schimenti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.