A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schimke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schimke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimke graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schimke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Schimke MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Schimke practice?
- Dr. Robert Schimke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schimke practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Geneticists.