A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schimke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schimke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimke graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schimke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schimke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan