Surgeons
1330 Powell St
Ste 603
Norristown, PA 19401
610-272-8452
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  pt.  |  show details
by Patty on Apr 20th, 2014

I felt Dr. Schoiwitz had good bedside manner. Spent plenty of time with me and made good recommendations for my surgery. After I recovered I heard nightmare stories about poor recovery because other surgeons did not make the same recs. I would go see him again. No he nor the hosp called after my surgery, but I personnally would not expect that.

|  Very professional and easy to understand.  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I found this physician to be very helpful and compassionate. My condition turned out to be non-surgical and I was glad he was so in favor of other options. He listened well and was "to the point" in his explanations. I would see this doctor again.

|  Really good Dr  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. Schiowitz & his surgical team along w/ the office personael are all true professionals. Every aspect of having a hernia repaired was low stress due all in part to the above mentioned people. If I ever have another need for a surgical procedure the first person I will call is Dr. Schiowitz.

|  Doesn't care  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

This surgeon does not perform laparoscopic surgery - meaning more pain, more recovery time, and residual pain six months after surgery. Neither the hospital nor the doctor's office bothered to call the day after surgery to check - or any other day

|  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

Very poor experience. The surgeon did not care, never gave a follow-up call. The surgeon does not perform laparoscopic surgery, just tradition. The result is a much longer recovery, with weeks of pain and discomfort

|  Going back :)  |  show details
by Vince on Aug 12th, 2009

I had a cyst removed and was very happy with a unhappy situation being this was my first surgery ever. I even called after hours and was contacted personally be the surgoen. I have to schedule something else and will be going back.