A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schlaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlaberg graduated from Ecfmg.
Dr. Schlaberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Schlaberg MD is a male Pathologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Schlaberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Schlaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schlaberg practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pathologists.