A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schlossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schlossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlossman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schlossman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Schlossman MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Schlossman practice?
- Dr. Robert Schlossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schlossman practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.