Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Schlossman
Dr. Robert Schlossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Schlossman is affiliated with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. Dr. Schlossman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Schlossman has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Robert Schlossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Philippe Armand
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Martha Wadleigh
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Steven Treon
Boston, MA 0.01 mi20