A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schmid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schmid, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmid graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Preston Schmid MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Schmid practice?
- Dr. Robert Schmid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schmid practices Plastic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.