A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schmitt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schmitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schmitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Schmitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Robert Schmitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schmitt practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.