- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schnall is Excellent. Dr. Schnall has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schnall, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schnall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Schnall practice?
Dr. Robert Schnall practices Urology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Wynnewood Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Schnall, Dr. Bobby Schnall, Dr. Robbie Schnall, Dr. Rupert Schnall