Some ratings provided by DrScore.
An Ignorant Fraud show details An Ignorant Fraud
Aug 17th, 2015

Dr Schnall is one of those doctors who wastes your time with needless prescriptions and procedures, all so he can bill you insurance and get paid. He wrote me two prescriptions; neither worked. He performed two prostate exams in two months: this is dubious, but lucrative, of course. He sent me to a lab to get a semen sample done. When I got there I was told they don't do that procedure. Instead of taking responsibility for his mistake, Schnall chewed out the lab on the phone--I overhead the conversation--"why can't you do it?" he actually said. He won't take my calls, but has his secretaries badger me about office visits. He is in it for the money--that's very clear--and has no ethics or accountability.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr.Schnall saved my life, he is an amazing doctor and an even better person. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr.Schnall. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr.Schnall you are the best!!!

Nov 11th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor! I had a kidney stone with E-Coli & I couldn't have asked for better care!

Jan 7th, 2011

He seems to care about his patients more than most doctors

Nov 20th, 2010

Cares about his patients more than any other doctor I have encountered

by Ingrid on Jan 29th, 2009

This guy is one awesome doctor!He has saved my life from kidney stones that were out to get me. He makes you feel like he really cares about your outcome, and moves fast to get there.