Dr. Robert Schnapper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schnapper?

October 20th, 2017

Do not waste your time

The Peachtree City front office is deplorable. There is absolutely no customer service and no concern for the patient. The office policies are not clearly communicated upfront which causes undue stress on the patient. The receptionist is the first person the patient interacts with so he or she should be humble, kind, and courteous. Unfortunately, This front office has none of these crucial traits.

September 8th, 2016

Never land

Called to schedule a new patient apt and after giving insurance info was put on hold and never returned to. Moving on to a different doctor office

July 22nd, 2016

I have been w/ this wonderful doctor for the last 14 years he goes above and beyond with his patients . You could not ask for a better doctor than him because they do not exist.

February 23rd, 2016

I do not recommend

I went to see him after a trip to the ER with what was thought to be Vertigo. After seeing Dr. Schnapper once, the next time I saw him he did not remember who I was, except for "the lady with the spot". The spot was what showed up on my MRI. He said he did not know what it was. Could be a tumor, could be a stroke.... He said two radiologists read my results. One said a stroke, the other said no. He said one radiologist was very accurate in his readings and the other not and was going to recheck the results and get back with me. He never followed up. I had to call him a week and a half later. He said to give him a few minutes and he would get back to me. It only took him 45 minutes, but the conclusion was that I had a stroke with no further information as what to do next. Thus, it took about 5 weeks to even identify that I had a stroke. I went to anther neurologist who immediately did 14 blood tests, and out patient test to see if my heart was throwing off clots, etc. I do not recommend Dr. Schnapper at all.

February 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Schnapper since Dec 2013 when I came in after being diagnosed with a very rare incurable disorder that not many Drs have heard of, much less treated. After 5 years of being given the run around by many Drs, misdiagnosis's, many unneeded tests, etc... Dr Schnapper was the first one to REALLY listen to me, take me seriously, and get right to work helping me. His positive attitude, along with a sense of humor, sets him aside from other Drs I have dealt with. He makes you feel comfortable, and at ease in his presence. I also found him to be the first Dr in over 5 years who was willing to work with me on a treatment plan we both agreed on. By the time I got to Dr Schnepper my faith in the medical system was at an all time low, dealing with too many ego's had left me drained in my time of need, and I had almost given up. Dr Schnepper's light hearted nature, compassion, along with willingness to work with his patients, and a friendly staff at the Peachtree City location has definitely given me a well needed boost while learning to live with a rare incurable disorder.

August 19th, 2015

Strongly recommend. He has been very helpful.

November 25th, 2014

I seemed to be just for laughs

First of all he came in the door seemingly amused, laughed and said "you should be dead with all that you have going on"pp. Then basically told me things were all in my head...well duh...and that I must have heard that before...no I hadn't. I was appalled. Not a very nice person in my opinion.

November 18th, 2013

Didn't take me seriously

Dr Schnapper truly didn't seem to care. I had been seeing another doctor in his practice for years who was wonderful and she left I got put with Dr Schnapper. I will admit I can be a difficult patient as I like to try alternative types of treatment but whenever we talked about it he quite literally laughed at me. He doesn't have to agree but I need a doctor who will work with me not against me. Plus my headaches have gotten worse.

November 22nd, 2010

CLUELESS

Not sure what is going on with Dr Schnapper but lately he seems to lost. I have MS and recently had a severe and extremely painful attack. While he seemed compassionate as he examined me, his treatment approach brought no relief. When I ended up in the emergency room while he was making his rounds, he made no attempt to come and check on me. After that I changed doctors.

March 29th, 2010

The Nutty Professor

He's nice enough, but doesn't seem to have a clue. I went to see him, numerous times for headaches. At my last visit, he asked, "I've seen you before, right?" (Even though he had my chart.) "Do you get migraines?" Uh, yeah, that's whole reason I'm here. He also said, "Did I put you on your current medication?" Um, no my primary MD did. He just kind of pretends to wing it through the the physical exam it all seems like a joke to collect the ridiculous co-pay. Oh, and he didn't help my headaches either - I switched doctors. Don't waste your time -

October 6th, 2017