Neurologists, Surgical Specialist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
300 Prime Pt
Ste 101
Peachtree City, GA 30269
770-486-7195
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Didn't take me seriously  |  show details
by Annie D on Nov 18th, 2013

Dr Schnapper truly didn't seem to care. I had been seeing another doctor in his practice for years who was wonderful and she left I got put with Dr Schnapper. I will admit I can be a difficult patient as I like to try alternative types of treatment but whenever we talked about it he quite literally laughed at me. He doesn't have to agree but I need a doctor who will work with me not against me. Plus my headaches have gotten worse.

|  CLUELESS  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2010

Not sure what is going on with Dr Schnapper but lately he seems to lost. I have MS and recently had a severe and extremely painful attack. While he seemed compassionate as he examined me, his treatment approach brought no relief. When I ended up in the emergency room while he was making his rounds, he made no attempt to come and check on me. After that I changed doctors.

|  The Nutty Professor  |  show details
by S Ferrell on Mar 29th, 2010

He's nice enough, but doesn't seem to have a clue. I went to see him, numerous times for headaches. At my last visit, he asked, "I've seen you before, right?" (Even though he had my chart.) "Do you get migraines?" Uh, yeah, that's whole reason I'm here. He also said, "Did I put you on your current medication?" Um, no my primary MD did. He just kind of pretends to wing it through the the physical exam it all seems like a joke to collect the ridiculous co-pay. Oh, and he didn't help my headaches either - I switched doctors. Don't waste your time -

|  Great  |  show details
by ALSVet on Sep 30th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I could not be any happier with a Neurologist than I have been with Dr Schnapper. He is kind and straight-forward, and tells you like it is. Even if the diagnosis not not good as it was in my case. I could not ask for more from him or his staff.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  WONDERFUL PROFESSIONAL & TALENTED A  |  show details
by cpswarrior on Mar 30th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I can't recommend them any higher. I was recently in need of a CT scan as well as an MRI and I was then referred to Dr. Schnapper. He is VERY professional with a good sense of humor, very knowledgable about anything to do with your brain, health and a lot more. If you are refered to a Neurologist for ANY reason, I highly recomend this doctor-Dr. Robert Schnapper and no one else. We dealt with three other Neurologists and did not have any fun, or feel good about the experience. We had a GREAT time and an honest diagnosis with his office. I give them an A ! They also went over and above with both our prescription serivce help, and insurance claims. They were so patient (no pun intended) when we had a snag with HUMANA (an f-) and helped us through that, too! Again A ! Call them! He ALSO has an office in Rockdale County too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com