Dermatologists
Dermatology Group
201 Union Ave
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
908-526-0526
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I wanted to leave in the middle of the visit!!!! The office staff is really nice but this doc is horrible!! He didn't even look at my condition!!! Ugh!! Had to Make an appointment with another doctor !! I wish I read the reviews first!!!

|  very informative  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Schneider's for 3 years, being treated for actinic keratosis, a skin condition caused by sun damage. I find him informative and very entertaining. My skin has never looked better. As for his "quirky" manners, if you want to learn about your condition and partner with you physician, Dr. Schnieder is a good choice. If you are easily upset when someone tells you "you damaged your skin when you were young", then find another physician. His years of experience are more important to me then mannerisms...

|  He was very good  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Except for the wait time which was 45 mins from appointment time (This happens if there is a crowd) i was really ahppy with the doctor. He was very humorous had some odd manners but very amusing but his overall diagnosis and prescriptions were up to date...

|  I would not recommend.  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2010

The appointment was easy to make, the staff was friendly. Within two minutes of meeting with Dr. Schneider I wanted to run out of the room. The guy was unfriendly, insulting, and rude. He walked around the room trying to make various guess as to condition that I came in for. He seemed incompetent, despite his qualifications. In the end he didn't know what it was, yet gave a prescription and said come back in a month :/ I never saw another patient in the waiting room my whole visit, I guess I now know why.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2008

Worst bedside manner ever. I wanted to leave in the middle of my appointment.