Learn more about Dr. Robert Schnipper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schnipper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnipper
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schnipper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schnipper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnipper graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnipper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Irwin Schnipper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Schnipper practice?
- Dr. Robert Schnipper has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schnipper practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.