Dr. Robert Schnipper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schnipper?

March 8th, 2017

Great Doctor and excellent outcome

It's been 10 years since Dr. Schnipper did LASIK on my eyes. I did monovision and see 20/20 distance from 20/90 and perfect trading vision.

August 22nd, 2016

ACTED LIKE THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO BOTHER

I COULD NOT EVEN GET AN APPOINTMENT. THE GIRL WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE SOUNDED BOTHERED AND UNINTERESTED SO MUCH THAT SHE MADE IT SOUND LIKE THEY COULD NOT BE BOTHERED WITH MY CASE.

September 19th, 2015

Over books

I am just amazed that I can sign in for an appointment and have 2 other patients with the same Dr and at the same time!

March 6th, 2015

I live in N GA now and wish we had an Opthamologist of his caliber. He saved my eye and I truly blessed. A local Opthamologist (here in N GA) supposedly performed the same operation and I've had endless vision problems with it.

February 23rd, 2015

Love them

Dr.Schnipper and his staff make me look forward to going to the eye doctor! I love them! I also just had PRK corrective surgery and it was a great success.

October 15th, 2014

USE THE BEST FOR YOUR EYES

Seasoned MD. I trust him and his staff. He is the best!

July 2nd, 2013

LASIK 16 years ago, still love it!!!

I had been wearing glasses and contacts since age 12, made an appointment with Dr. Schnipper at the Jacksonville Eye Center. Loved him and his staff from the get go, very caring and put my fears to rest. Had my LASIK, went home to sleep, saw Dr. Schnipper the next morning and had 20/20 vision!!! It was the best thing I ever did for myself. Highly recommend LASIK with Dr. Schnipper, 16 years later and I still see 20/20!

May 17th, 2013

Rethink lasik

I wasted a lot of money on lasik and I still need glasses. I am not happy. I would not get lasik if I had the choice again. Do your research before getting the procedure. Your vision will not be perfect. Is is unnatural and not a miracle like I had hoped.

May 15th, 2013

My grandfather had cataract surgery with Dr Schnipper and had a great experience. I also recommended my friend to have Lasik surgery with Dr Schnipper and he was very pleased. His vision is 20/15 in both eyes!! Dr Schnipper is very experienced and reassured us every step of the way. The staff is so friendly and has a lot of experience. I would recommend Dr Schnipper for all of my friends and family.

April 29th, 2013

LASIK is awesome

I got lasik last january. It was life changing. No more contacts or glasses. Saves me 10 minutes of headaches a day. I was a little nervous going in. Dr schnipper was great. Telling me it was going great and even humming a little tune. Kept me very calm and felt like he had done this many times. I have recommended several people to see doctor schnipper and get lasik. Its awesome!

April 26th, 2013

I've wanted to get LASIK for a while now & finally got the courage after a fellow employee had his LASIK surgery with Dr. Schnipper. I went in to see Dr. Schnipper for my consult & felt very comfortable with him & the staff. They are all very knowledgeable. I booked the surgery & had it about 2 month's ago. I am so happy with the results..Don't have to worry about putting in my contacts as soon as I get up so I can see to get ready. I can't wait for my vacation this summer so I don't have to worry about bringing all my contact stuff with me, Don't forget to check out his sneakers...very colorful... Thank you Dr. Schnipper!!

February 26th, 2013

These reviews must be written a long time ago

This Doctor clearly needs to go back for some traing. I was scheduled for Lasik but the day of the operation he thought another proceedure would benefit me call "Presby", an additional $1500. That did not work. I had to by a 50" TV to replace my 36" because it was no longer in focus. I had to go to glasses again because I could not read. Then he he desides to do a revision. Still can read. Then he asked me, "how old are you now" I said 59 and he said no wonder your eyesight is failing. That did it for me I am going to another Lasik doctor for his oppinion.