Learn more about Dr. Robert Schnitzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schnitzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schnitzler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnitzler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schnitzler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Schnitzler MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Schnitzler practice?
- Dr. Robert Schnitzler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schnitzler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX and Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.