A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schnitzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schnitzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnitzler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schnitzler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schnitzler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnitzler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schnitzler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Schnitzler MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Schnitzler practice?
- Dr. Robert Schnitzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schnitzler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.