A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schnitzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schnitzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnitzler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schnitzler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnitzler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schnitzler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Schnitzler MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Schnitzler practice?
- Dr. Robert Schnitzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schnitzler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.