A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schoenvogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schoenvogel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schoenvogel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenvogel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schoenvogel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Schoenvogel MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Schoenvogel practice?
- Dr. Robert Schoenvogel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schoenvogel practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.