Learn more about Dr. Robert Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schorr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schorr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schorr, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Barton Schorr DO is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Robert Schorr has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schorr practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Pediatricians and Modesto Psychiatrists.