A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schreter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schreter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreter
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Schreter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schreter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Schreter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kolker Schreter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Schreter practice?
- Dr. Robert Schreter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schreter practices Psychiatry near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Psychiatrists.