Learn more about Dr. Robert Schultze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schultze, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultze
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schultze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schultze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultze graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Schultze MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Schultze practice?
- Dr. Robert Schultze has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schultze practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.