Learn more about Dr. Robert Schultze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schultze, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultze
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schultze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schultze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultze graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Schultze MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Schultze practice?
- Dr. Robert Schultze has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schultze practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.