A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schultze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schultze, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultze
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schultze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schultze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultze graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Schultze MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Schultze practice?
- Dr. Robert Schultze has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schultze practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.