Learn more about Dr. Robert Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Schuster MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Schuster practice?
- Dr. Robert Schuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schuster practices Internal Medicine near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists.