Learn more about Dr. Robert Schutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schutt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schutt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schutt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutt graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Schutt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clark Schutt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Schutt practice?
- Dr. Robert Schutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gunnison, CO.
See Gunnison Surgeons.