A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schutt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutt graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Schutt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clark Schutt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Schutt practice?
- Dr. Robert Schutt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gunnison, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Gunnison Surgeons.