A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schutz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Schutz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schutz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 7 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Schutz practice?
Dr. Robert Schutz practices Plastic Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Plastic Surgeons.