A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schutz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Schutz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Schutz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Schutz practice?
- Dr. Robert Schutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schutz practices Plastic Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Surgeons.