Dr. Robert Schutz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
mr needed scar tissue correction
immediately decided not to do what 2 other surgeons recommended said was fine the way I was even though I needed this surgery to remove scar tissue that was being bitten on inside of lip, then I noticed he was saying it would make my smile lower than it was and he was looking at the photos of my normal side, the scar tissue side needed to be lowered and was high was the problem, read reviews his staff is nice but they don't cut you, I asked for another surgeon

February 17th, 2016
I went in for a breast augmentation and dr, Schutz was incredibly helpful in answering any questions I had, and easing my nerves about any concerns. I also did Botox and didn't bruise at all, which has never happened before. He has a gift! I'm in love with the results from both! Would definitely recommend Dr Schutz in the future!

November 9th, 2015
Real Estate Agent/Owner
Of All the places I have gone to Including Big City Offices, Dr. Schutz and staff were so friendly and made me feel at ease. He listened and gave great advice on many questions...took time to listen. Loved my results and look forward to returning.

October 25th, 2015
Bad results
Would NOT recommend Dr. Schutz to any of my family or friends. Results were not anywhere close to what they should have been. I'm very disappointed with his lack of concern and follow up. Lots of excuses from him.

October 6th, 2015
Extremely happy with my results! Wished I would have done it sooner :) He was great to work with, extremely professional and I loved his sense of humor! I felt very comfortable discussing uncomfortable topics with him!

August 19th, 2015
Such a gentle and kind doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and eased my mind about having surgery. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 2nd, 2015
a
A huge thank you to Dr Schutz for everything 😀

July 10th, 2015
Service was excellent and my scarring is practically invisible. I have had a great deal of plastic surgery, and Dr. Schutz's work is impeccable. I continue to refer and recommend him to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Schutz. I look wonderful!!

July 8th, 2015
Nothing but good things to say...thanks for everything!!!

June 23rd, 2015
What a joke!!
I had to go to Dr. Hapcic to fix this doctor's mistakes. He ruined my tummy tuck and his revision made it worse. I got a staph infection from his surgery center that wasn't made know to me until I requested my records, they just put me on antibiotics without informing me. I was so disgusted with this and my unacceptable results from my tummy tuck and revision, even Dr. Hapcic said that he was sorry that my results and revision were done so poorly. I'm glad that I went to see him because he has fixed my tummy and I'm so pleased with the results. There are far more superior plastic surgeons in the area then Dr. Schutz!!

April 20th, 2015
The last comment must be from his staff. I'm also very unhappy with results. No follow up like others say. Scars! Waste of my time and money

April 14th, 2015
COULDN'T BE HAPPIER
So extremely happy with my whole experience with Dr Schutz and his staff from the beginning. I was a little concerned about making an appointment after reading some of the other reviews but am so happy I didn't let them deter me from my life changing experience. He is absolutely the best and will definitely refer him to all my friends and family. My surgical experience and results were better than I could've ever hoped for!!!!