A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schuyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schuyler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schuyler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuyler graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Schuyler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flowers Hospital
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Schuyler MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Schuyler practice?
- Dr. Robert Schuyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schuyler practices Urology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Urologists.