A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Schwartz DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Robert Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.