A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Robert Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.