Dr. B Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. B Schwartz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017

A really great dr. So nice and considerate

September 12th, 2016

the best care

I have been suffering from an unknown, uncommon diagnosis. After spending thousands of dollars and seeing multiple different urologists, I regret that I did not to go Dr. Schwartz in the beginning. He is a doctor that will truely care for your well-being and stand by you until the problem is resolved. That to me, is all I could want from a doctor. The Urology Group has been full of compassion and empathy.

May 17th, 2016

Retired RN

I just had an apt. with Dr. Schwartz today and was very pleased with the time and attention given to me by the Staff and Dr. Schwartz, he took the time to answer all my questions (and I had several questions) he explained in detail to me his plan of action in regards to my issues, I was seen in a timely manner, the Staff were very pleasant and helpful as well. I would recommend his services to anyone whom is in need of a Urologist.

November 5th, 2015

Excellent Dr

Had a first time kidney stone that would not pass. Dr. Schwartz fit me in and was able to remove the stone quickly and with the least amount of pain. He is a man of few words but is great at what he does!

April 11th, 2015

Great doc

Best doctor ever

April 2nd, 2015

dr swartz is very thourgh and has excellent bed side manner

April 2nd, 2015

Highl recommend!

Dr. Schwartz was very promt. He sat and listened to me and asked all of the right questions. He continued to follow up and offer advice.

June 6th, 2014

Only see him if you are fine with not being treated with care!

Be Warned! Dr Schwartz has the bedside manner of a neanderthal! He rushed through our consultation because he had somewhere else he had to be. No where in the paperwork or during his consultation did he say that I wouldn't be allowed to be with my husband during his vasectomy. That was sprung on us as we were being led to the room. So this man that supported me through 3 births, including a c-section, is now having his procedure with no support from me. All because Dr Schwartz feels it is "highly inappropriate" for a spouse to be there during the procedure. Given that I know more about this man and his medical life than Dr Schwartz ever will, I don't see where he gets off saying it is inappropriate for me to be with him! So if you are looking for a Dr that is going to CARE, go elsewhere! Caring about the patient isn't even on his radar! He was even arrogant enough to tell us we were welcome to leave and go find another Dr that would allow me to be there! He could care less!

March 10th, 2014

Poor medical and diagnosis skills

Arrogant. Cold. Was willing to jump right into performing surgery on me, when additional research shows it was not needed. ($$$$) Waiter over an hour to be seen, in severe pain, with no assistance from medical staff at office. Would not recommend based on his overall reviews and my current experience with him. Find a good doctor that truly cares about the well being of their patient. Not just $$$

December 18th, 2013

The rudest doctor !

Doctor Bernard Schwartz had serious issue with pride and arrogance . He was not gentle and had the worst bed side manor ( a bad combo for a doctor ). He made us feel as if we were bothering him and could not be fit into his busy schedule , he was not able to direct a plan or follow through and his thoughts were all over the place . He was very agitated and angry. I would have never guessed this man to be a doctor.

November 11th, 2013

patient

My appt was 3pm. I arrived at 2:45pm sat in waiting room for 25 mins then back to treatment room were I sat another hour. Yes, it was an hour, no apology. Basically asked me 3 questions, gave me a diagnosis and 3 options. After reading his reviews I'm going to see another doctor.

September 26th, 2013

Florence Kentucky

He told me I had bladder cancer without performing a biopsy. The treatment was to write a check every 90 days for a cystoscopy. After 18 months, I seen the Dean of Urology at the University of Kentucky and he could not find any evidence of cancer.