A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartzenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartzenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartzenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzenberg graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Schwartzenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Schwartzenberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Schwartzenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Schwartzenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schwartzenberg practices Internal Medicine near Fox River Grove, IL.
See Fox River Grove Internists.