A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartzman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Schwartzman practice?
Dr. Robert Schwartzman practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.