Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartzman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Schwartzman MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Schwartzman practice?
- Dr. Robert Schwartzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schwartzman practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.