Dr. Robert Schwartzman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schwartzman?

Biracial plexus injury

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Back in 2010 Doctor Schwartzman was the only person who was able to quickly identify my medical condition, he and his team successfully treated me and resolved the extreme pain I had endured for 8-10 weeks before I came to see him.

My experience with Dr. S

Posted on May 31st, 2017

This dr. wrongfully diagnosed me with seizures. I never went there for seizures, I never had a seizure. I was there for migraines. He walked out of the room before I could finish talking, and when I saw my medical record he put everything in there incorrectly and things I didn't say. I don't know how he came up with an outrageous diagnose but he did. I allowed him to put me into the hospital for 5 long days, my head attached to wires to see if I was having any seizures. The first 3 days guess what, the plug was unplugged so no recordings. By the 4th day I insisted I leave, and the dr. insisted I have a radioactive scan of my brain. I was taken in the basement of the hospital (or the lowest floor) and given this nuclear medication and no one could go near me for 30 minutes or so while my head was laying in this prong. It was painful. I told this dr. I do not have seizures and I wanted out of the hospital and no more tests. He wrote up my next medical report as me not explaining my symptoms correctly. When I tried to obtain my medical records, it took many months and I had to contact the hospital administrator to get them. By the way, this dr. knew I had great insurance and the bill was 50,000. I know someone else who had a similar experience.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr Schwartman diagnosed me when no other doctor could give me answers. It's been several years since I saw Dr Schwartman, but I do believe he saved my life...

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr Swartman. Is a brilliant Dr. i would like to say thank you

patient

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr. Schwartzman has been a wonderful physician and friend for many many years. I had been diagnosed with MS before I saw him the first time. He offered some new ideas for dealing with the MS. He suggested new meds and even gave my husband and I some practical ways to communicate with SS to get reinbursement for AVONEX. He was always upbeat about how "we" would tackle any new setbacks. Above everything else Dr, Schwartzman was always a true gentleman. Thanks, DOC

Unsung Hero

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I have (unfortunately worked with Dr. S. for over a decade. He is one of a fading generation of doctors who take their oaths very seriously. I was in and out of hospital so many times that I ( an attorney, trained in observation) got to understand his methods. Boundless energy, he encourages patients to maintain their identies as people and not become victims. He teaches his residents old fashioned medicine, treat the whole patient, what does she read, who is her support sustem, where are his vulnerabilities and project positivity at all times. He is a man of courage, a crusader who has withstood professional ridicule but who persists in fighting to find a cure. He is the best doctor I have ever encountered so accomplished yet so modest. A true hero for those of us who live in pain every moment of our lives.

Find somewhere else to go!

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I was injured by Dr. Schwartzman's treatments.

I thank G-d every day for this man's brilliance and compassion

Posted on September 1st, 2010

First let me say that I am so sorry for the one reviewer's negative experience. If you are suffering with RSD/CRPS or any other neurological disorder don't hesitate to call his office. My daughter has multiple neurological conditions and I am most grateful that Dr. Schwartzman was recommended by all of her doctors and that she was able to see him so quickly. I work in a large medical center in another state and I have never met a doctor with more empathy, compassion and quick response time regarding communicating with his patients and their family members. I have sat in his waiting room on numerous occasions and spent much time at Hanneman Hospital where I've met other patients and family members who are as grateful for Dr. S' expertise and caring as I am. My daughter and I also went to another very well know neurology center of excellence at great expense for a 2nd opinion and that was absolutely the worst medical experience of my lifetime- rude, uncaring, hurried physicians with long waits. This group was truly seeking only patients that would fit into their mold and their research- they were not interested in helping those who did not fit. Yes, his staff would benefit from some customer service training.. but if you have a negative experience with any of his staff, Dr. S. wants to know- unlike most physicians. There is not a more knowledgeable and compassionate physician when it comes to CRPS. Put his office on speed dial

Arrogant doctor, suspect research

Posted on January 19th, 2010

Beware of this doctor. He pretends to know a lot and to be caring but that is only a facade. I know there have been patients of his who just like me, were either dumped the moment they had a bad reaction to his infusions or when any kind of problem arose. By dumping patients without follow up he is not entering such important information into the research results. Other patients have posted online how this doctor picks and chooses patients based on how likely they are to complain. With such flawed research methodology, his results are suspect at best. I have been disabled with CRPS for many years and my experience with this doctor and his staff has been the very worst.

The best of the Best!

Posted on October 19th, 2008

For a doctor that is so busy, so renowned...this man is warm, caring and compassionate. His touch is gentle and he "hears" you...and he "KNOWS" what you are experiencing. He intimately knows the symptoms of CRPS/RSD. He and his staff treat you as a fellow human being, with great respect. As we should all treat one another. He has devoted his life to finding a cure for CRPS/RSD. Thank God for this doctor. He is doing a great service in the name of research for a huge population of people that suffer daily with the most horrific pain imaginable, but a tossed away by family, friends and most ill informed doctors as crazy. He is a voice and hero for all of us.

Posted on April 19th, 2016