Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Review show details Review
Oct 22nd, 2012

I have been going to DOctor Schwarze for years. He is wonderful. He has always taken care of my dermatological issues. I recommend him highly.

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!! show details HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!
Aug 15th, 2011

I had a visit to Dr. Schwarze awhile back because I was looking for a dermotologist in the florissant area. I would highly recommend for you to NOT attend this doctor. I had a horrible experience. First off, I dont have insurance, so when I went in to see the doctor he briefly looked at my skin and took out a swab to rub on my rash. He then took a closer look at my chart to see that I didnt have insurance, and then yelled at me saying, "Do you know how much this test would have cost you if I had sent if off to the lab?" The next time you come to see me you tell me you dont have insurance before I start to look like I want to run a test on you. He then rants on how he just saved me $600 dollars. I have never been treated this terrible by a doctor. Very impersonal and unfriendly. He then threw some pills at me to take, and when I took them I got so sick. When I took a closer look at the pills, they had expired back in April sometime. HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I dont know how these doctors get away with it. Horrible service. Good luck if you decide to go with this doctor. He will never see my face again. If so, I'll be for a law suit.

nice guy show details nice guy
Jun 25th, 2011