A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwyn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwyn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Schwyn practice?
Dr. Robert Schwyn practices Neurology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists.