A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Scully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scully is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scully, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scully graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Scully has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Scully MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Scully practice?
- Dr. Robert Scully has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Scully practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists.