A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Scully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scully is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scully, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scully graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Scully has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scully accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Scully practice?
Dr. Robert Scully practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists.