Dr. Robert Sears MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pickerington, OH

January 10th, 2016
Great doctor for women!
Dr Sears is the best in the practice! He is compassionate and he listens! I can discuss anything with him and feel he "hears me"! This is so important to a woman. Ladies, if you are looking for a great doctor, I recommend Dr Sears!!!!

August 13th, 2015
Excellent patient service!
I do consulting work and travel around as needed. I had a long term contract in Columbus and needed to find a GP taking new patients. I'll admit I had no clue how to go about it but certainly I got lucky with Dr. Sears and his clinical staff. Always on top of things with my care and needs and great about explaining things so that I could understand. I would highly recommend!!

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Sears is the first General Practice Physician I have had in many years that earns high confidence in all aspects of his diagnosis and treatment competencies. He always follows up, and has genuine concern for my family and I. I feel he treats "the whole patient", by allowing me to speak openly, ask questions, and be treated as an equal, with friendship and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Sears.

April 9th, 2015
great Dr if you have 3 hours to waste waiting in their office.
Dr Sears is great. The 3 weeks to get in with an 11 am appointment then waiting till after 1 pm to be seen had gone to far.

March 3rd, 2015
GREAT DR. A VERY TRUSTING PERSON

August 13th, 2014
Great doctor
Love Dr Sears. He is an excellent doctor, but also caring and kind. He takes time to listen to the patient. I have referred a neighbor and three relatives to him. They think he is excellent also.

March 25th, 2014
good practice and excellent physician
they have a lab, xray lab, friendly staff, Dr. Sears is down to earth and listens to you and is very knowledgeable. Like walking into a clinic where everyone is related to you and cares. can't do much better and Ohio Health is all inter connected. They follow up very well too. Dare you to find a better place

January 17th, 2014
Great Doc..Staff not so great
The front desk staff is very rude and not helpful at all. Seriously considering finding a new doc because I don't want to deal with them.

October 29th, 2013
excellent PCP
Dr. Sears listens and has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable and part of the process. He talks to you and not down to you. very caring doctor and thorough . Glad he is my PCP

March 19th, 2012
He takes the time to listen!
I've had this doctor before and had to leave because he left the county for a while. Now he's back and I left my other doc to come back to him. He takes the time to listen and ask your opinion and ask good questions. Not the standard. He makes you think, kinda makes you look at other possibilities. Hope he stays in the area this time.

August 16th, 2010
My 3rd appt went well except he told me on the appt before this that he would be setting me up with another blood draw for my vit D deficiency and he said nothing until I brought it up. I don't think he marked the chart for a reminder. I guess I should note this to say something when I go back. I shouldn't feel like I should be reminding him. I still truly like this doctor. Maybe doctors get overloaded but I still am bothered by this.

May 1st, 2010
Awesome doctor
Leaving the doctor I have been seeing for many years was a very hard decision for me. After finally making that decision, I went to see Dr. Sears and he made my decision the best decision I ever made! He is truly the most caring doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. He is truly a people person. He is the kind of doctor I hoped to find. I knew in my heart there were more doctors just like the one I had to leave. I'm just so happy I found Dr. Sears so quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Sears.