Dr. Robert Segal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 8th, 2016
Waist of time and money
I feel like I just got $40 stolen from me, I came BACK to Dr. Segal because he told me to. About a odd patch of skin in my nose. Yes I went to an ENT here in town and he told me to go to a dermatologist. So here I am getting the run around again! Why Dr. Segal would you TELL ME TO COME BACK if your just going to tell me to go to an ENT?? At least he refunded me $40 since my copay is sky high at $80. But I think he should have refunded me everything.

January 20th, 2016
Momma Bear
We've had GREAT experiences with Dr. Segal and his staff. All were very knowledgable caring and considerate. I never felt a pressured into any services. Advice and medical care was of a very high standard. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Segal! Best in TOWN!

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Segal
Excellent physician and staff. I had excellent care for laser therapy and for a suspicious mole removal.

December 27th, 2013
Receptionist was Rude
I read review about Dr. Segal and became interested in seeing him about a skin problem. I proceeded to call to make an appointment, and when I explained to receptionist my availability she was not interested in listening. She had a rude affect, then I was not interested in making the appointment any longer.

November 25th, 2013
I had a great experience with Dr. Segal and his staff. All were very knowledgable caring and considerate. I never felt a pressured sales pitch (I was looking for cosmetic skin care) for services. Advice and medical care was of a very high standard.

May 20th, 2013
Terrible Office staff and customer service!
Read all the other reviews. This doctors staff is rude and could care less about setting up appointments for any of the providers! All they care about is verifying the insurance so they can get paid! Also, they gave us an appointment 2 1/2 months out! We immediately called El Paso Dermatology Clinic and got an appointment 2 weeks out with a much higher rated doctor. Please do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

May 17th, 2013
Overcharging.
This office over charges. Period. With prior experience with other Dermatologist offices, I went in for a routine 5 minute mole clip procedure which in the past(with other offices) has cost me approx $40 (self pay). They must have used some very expensive tools to clip my very small moles. I got the bill and called to question why it was so high. This time I did run it through my insurance. I asked how much it would have cost if I had paid cash. The office clerk told me it would have been $400 after their "self pay discount". I was speechless. $400 for a visit that normally costs me $40. Needless to say, I will not be back. Read the other reviews online. I should have before I went to this office. Now I am sorry.