A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seibert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seibert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Seibert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walstrom Seibert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Seibert practice?
- Dr. Robert Seibert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Seibert practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.