A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seibert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Arkansas Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seibert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Seibert practice?
Dr. Robert Seibert practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Seibert, Dr. Bobby Seibert, Dr. Rob Seibert, Dr. Robbie Seibert